Close Menu
  • Home
  • Education
  • Health
  • National News
  • Politics
  • Relationship & Wellness
  • World News
What's Hot

Zerodha CEO Nithin Kamath praises SEBI for proposed NRI investing rule change; says ‘one massive bottleneck’ still remains

August 19, 2026

'Batwara 1947' box office collection day 5: Sunny Deol's film crosses Rs 30 crore, recovers only 24 percent of its budget, 'Awarapan 2' races ahead with Rs 100 crore

August 19, 2026

In the 1990s, a predatory flatworm was released in Samoa to control giant African snails; it later became linked to the decline and extinction of native island snails

August 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
Global News Bulletin
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Education
  • Health
  • National News
  • Politics
  • Relationship & Wellness
  • World News
Global News Bulletin
Home»National News»Hamas hands over two hostage bodies as Israel continues to strike ‘terror infrastructure’ in Gaza
National News

Hamas hands over two hostage bodies as Israel continues to strike ‘terror infrastructure’ in Gaza

editorialBy editorialOctober 31, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
Hamas hands over two hostage bodies as Israel continues to strike ‘terror infrastructure’ in Gaza
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

Hamas on Thursday said it has handed over the remains of two more Israeli hostages as part of the Gaza ceasefire deal. According to Hamas, it uncovered the remains of two hostages during excavations in Gaza City on Tuesday evening.

Israel on Thursday confirmed that the Red Cross was on its way to the meeting point in central Gaza, where several coffins of deceased hostages will be transferred into its custody.

🟡 According to information received, the Red Cross is on its way to the meeting point in central Gaza, where several coffins of a deceased hostages will be transferred into its custody.

The IDF requests that the public act with sensitivity and wait for the official…

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) October 30, 2025

17 of the 28 deceased hostages returned

With this, Hamas has handed over the remains of 17 out of the 28 hostages who were either killed during the terror attack on October 7, 2023, or during their captivity in Gaza.

Story continues below this ad

Hamas has been arguing that it will take time to locate and retrieve all of them, while Israel has accused the militant group of delaying the handover, an accusation it has denied.

The development comes days after the delay by Hamas in returning the remains of deceased hostages nearly collapsed the Gaza ceasefire deal.

Israel accuses Hamas of staging recovery

Earlier this week, Israel had accused Hamas of staging the recovery of the remains of a slain hostage. An Israeli drone had recorded Hamas members placing the remains of a hostage in a freshly dug hole before covering the remains with dirt. The video also showed Hamas then digging up the remains and calling over members of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) to witness the discovery.

Israel continues strikes on Gaza

Meanwhile, Israeli planes and tanks pounded areas in eastern Gaza on Thursday, a day after reiterating its commitment to the US-backed ceasefire deal.

Hamas hands over two hostage bodies as Israel continues to strike 'terror infrastructure' in Gaza
Palestinians inspect the rubble of a house destroyed by an Israeli army strike in Nuseirat, central Gaza Strip. (AP Photo/Abdel Kareem Hana)

Palestinian residents and witnesses told Reuters that Israeli planes carried out 10 airstrikes in areas east of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, while tanks shelled areas east of Gaza City in the north.

The Israeli military also confirmed the attacks and said it carried out “precise” strikes against “terrorist infrastructure that posed a threat to the troops” in the areas, which Israel still occupies.

“IDF troops in the Southern Command remain deployed under the ceasefire agreement and continue to remove immediate threats,” the IDF said in a social media post.

🎯STRUCK: A terrorist infrastructure site in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza, storing weapons and aerial means intended for an imminent attack on IDF soldiers and the State of Israel.

IDF troops in the Southern Command remain deployed under the ceasefire agreement and continue to… pic.twitter.com/WYhRwdAU2k

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) October 29, 2025

104 killed in Israeli strikes

The strikes were the latest test of the fragile ceasefire that came into effect on October 10 in the conflict between Israel and Hamas.

Earlier, 104 people were killed in Gaza in Israeli strikes on Tuesday and Wednesday. The Israeli strikes were in retaliation for the death of an Israeli soldier, who was killed in a Hamas attack in Rafah, a claim the militant group has denied.

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleBharat Petroleum’s Q2 profit more than doubles YoY fuelled with better refining margins
Next Article Hack of the day: Set app time limits to stop endless scrolling – The Times of India
editorial
  • Website

Related Posts

Left teaching for farming, Haryana professor earns crores from polyhouse business

July 31, 2026

Entire Gurugram-Jaipur corridor on NH-48 likely to go barrier-less from August 1

July 31, 2026

Inside Vedika Pinto’s sea-facing Mumbai home with a Goan charm, and a ‘covered up’ painting

July 31, 2026

Indian Railways approves Rs 299 crore Visakhapatnam Coaching Yard upgrade to handle more trains

July 31, 2026

Cauvery water protesters stop screening of Vijay’s ‘Jana Nayagan’ in Mysuru

July 31, 2026

Prosperity or distress: What drove the rise of rural non-farm employment

July 31, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Economy News

Zerodha CEO Nithin Kamath praises SEBI for proposed NRI investing rule change; says ‘one massive bottleneck’ still remains

By editorialAugust 19, 2026

Zerodha founder Nithin Kamath Zerodha founder and CEO Nithin Kamath recently praised SEBI for proposing…

'Batwara 1947' box office collection day 5: Sunny Deol's film crosses Rs 30 crore, recovers only 24 percent of its budget, 'Awarapan 2' races ahead with Rs 100 crore

August 19, 2026

In the 1990s, a predatory flatworm was released in Samoa to control giant African snails; it later became linked to the decline and extinction of native island snails

August 19, 2026
Top Trending

Zerodha CEO Nithin Kamath praises SEBI for proposed NRI investing rule change; says ‘one massive bottleneck’ still remains

By editorialAugust 19, 2026

Zerodha founder Nithin Kamath Zerodha founder and CEO Nithin Kamath recently praised…

'Batwara 1947' box office collection day 5: Sunny Deol's film crosses Rs 30 crore, recovers only 24 percent of its budget, 'Awarapan 2' races ahead with Rs 100 crore

By editorialAugust 19, 2026

The box office journey of Sunny Deol’s period drama ‘Batwara 1947’ has…

In the 1990s, a predatory flatworm was released in Samoa to control giant African snails; it later became linked to the decline and extinction of native island snails

By editorialAugust 19, 2026

In the 1990s, a predatory flatworm was released in Samoa to control…

Subscribe to News

Get the latest sports news from NewsSite about world, sports and politics.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube

News

  • Education
  • Health
  • National News
  • Relationship & Wellness
  • World News
  • Politics

Company

  • Information
  • Advertising
  • Classified Ads
  • Contact Info
  • Do Not Sell Data
  • GDPR Policy
  • Media Kits

Services

  • Subscriptions
  • Customer Support
  • Bulk Packages
  • Newsletters
  • Sponsored News
  • Work With Us

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

© Copyright Global News Bulletin.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Accessibility
  • Website Developed by Plenary Media Solution

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.