Close Menu
  • Home
  • Education
  • Health
  • National News
  • Politics
  • Relationship & Wellness
  • World News
What's Hot

'We owe them our solidarity': Rahul Gandhi writes to ally Hemant Soren over Jharkhand student protests

August 17, 2026

Prashant Kishor takes oath as Bankipur MLA after first Jan Suraaj victory

August 17, 2026

Trump clears foreign shipyards to build US warships – what it means for India | – The Times of India

August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
Global News Bulletin
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Education
  • Health
  • National News
  • Politics
  • Relationship & Wellness
  • World News
Global News Bulletin
Home»Business»'Disturbed by the distressing events': Shubman Gill reacts to Red Fort blast | Cricket News – The Times of India
Business

'Disturbed by the distressing events': Shubman Gill reacts to Red Fort blast | Cricket News – The Times of India

editorialBy editorialNovember 11, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
'Disturbed by the distressing events': Shubman Gill reacts to Red Fort blast | Cricket News – The Times of India
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link
'Disturbed by the distressing events': Shubman Gill reacts to Red Fort blast

NEW DELHI: India’s Test and ODI team captain Shubman Gill expressed condolences to the victims of the recent Delhi blast and expressed grief. A tragic car explosion near Delhi’s historic Red Fort on Monday evening left several people dead and many others injured.In a post on his official X handle, Gill conveyed empathy for the bereaved, writing, “Disturbed by the distressing events at the Red Fort. My thoughts are with everyone impacted. Hoping for peace, safety, and strength for all.”

-

Gill and members of Team India’s Test squad are presently in Kolkata preparing for the upcoming first Test of the two-match series against South Africa.

Blasts Rock Delhi; Casualties In Red Fort Area As Explosions Follow | NIA, NSG At Spot, Area Sealed

In response to the blast, security measures have been heightened at Eden Gardens stadium and across Kolkata ahead of the first Test match. The ministry of home affairs (MHA) has handed over the probe into a blast near the Red Fort to the National Investigation Agency (NIA), news agency PTI reported.This is a clear indication that the blast, which has so far claimed 12 lives, is being considered by the government as an act of terror, as the NIA is mandated to probe terror cases only.The Delhi Police on Monday night said nine people were killed in the blast and several others sustained injuries. The death toll has gone up to 12 with three people succumbing to their injuries, it said on Tuesday.

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleSebi warns against digital gold: What is it and the risks involved
Next Article How James Watson helped unravel the double helix structure of the DNA
editorial
  • Website

Related Posts

'We owe them our solidarity': Rahul Gandhi writes to ally Hemant Soren over Jharkhand student protests

August 17, 2026

Prashant Kishor takes oath as Bankipur MLA after first Jan Suraaj victory

August 17, 2026

Trump clears foreign shipyards to build US warships – what it means for India | – The Times of India

August 17, 2026

'Warm goodbye to the party I love': Shehzad Poonawalla resigns from BJP 'once again'

August 17, 2026

Nurse leaves bedridden woman unattended, consumer commission orders agency to pay Rs 24,000

August 17, 2026

'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere passes away at 36, days ahead of her birthday

August 17, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Economy News

'We owe them our solidarity': Rahul Gandhi writes to ally Hemant Soren over Jharkhand student protests

By editorialAugust 17, 2026

Rahul wrote a letter to Jharkhand CM and ally urging him to meet the student…

Prashant Kishor takes oath as Bankipur MLA after first Jan Suraaj victory

August 17, 2026

Trump clears foreign shipyards to build US warships – what it means for India | – The Times of India

August 17, 2026
Top Trending

'We owe them our solidarity': Rahul Gandhi writes to ally Hemant Soren over Jharkhand student protests

By editorialAugust 17, 2026

Rahul wrote a letter to Jharkhand CM and ally urging him to…

Prashant Kishor takes oath as Bankipur MLA after first Jan Suraaj victory

By editorialAugust 17, 2026

Prashant Kishor takes office as MLA NEW DELHI: Jan Suraaj Party founder…

Trump clears foreign shipyards to build US warships – what it means for India | – The Times of India

By editorialAugust 17, 2026

US Navy’s Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer USS Carney (DDG 64) transits the…

Subscribe to News

Get the latest sports news from NewsSite about world, sports and politics.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube

News

  • Education
  • Health
  • National News
  • Relationship & Wellness
  • World News
  • Politics

Company

  • Information
  • Advertising
  • Classified Ads
  • Contact Info
  • Do Not Sell Data
  • GDPR Policy
  • Media Kits

Services

  • Subscriptions
  • Customer Support
  • Bulk Packages
  • Newsletters
  • Sponsored News
  • Work With Us

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

© Copyright Global News Bulletin.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Accessibility
  • Website Developed by Plenary Media Solution

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.